This information is intended for all parties that visit and interact with C.S.T. COMPRESSION SERVICE TECHNOLOGY S.R.L. Internet website (hereafter, the "Company").
The Company will process your personal data in accordance with the provisions set out in Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, as subsequently amended. Therefore, we hereby inform you of the following information, in compliance with the cited Article 13 of Legislative Decree.
The IT systems and the software procedures designated to operate this website acquire some personal data during their normal operation; the transmission of such data is implicit in the use of the Internet communication protocols.
The information concerned is not collected in order to be associated with identified interested parties, but due to its inherent nature such information could enable the users to be identified via processing and associations with data held by third parties.
This data category includes the IP addresses or the domain names of the computers utilized by the users that connect with the site, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained with the reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and to the IT environment.
The data are used for the sole scope of obtaining anonymous statistical information concerning the site’s use. The data could be used to establish liability in the case of hypothetical computer crimes which damage the site.
Like many companies, the Company uses browser cookies on this web site. Browser cookies are bits of the text that are placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit certain web sites. Cookies are not used to transmit personal information, nor are persistent cookies of any kind or systems to trace users utilized.
The use of session cookies is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifying data and are necessary to enable the site to be explored safely and effectively.
We inform you that C.S.T. COMPRESSION SERVICE TECHNOLOGY S.R.L. will process your data (that you decided to give voluntarily on the site) in compliance with the provisions set out in Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, as subsequently amended; therefore, such data processing will be based on principles of good standing, lawfulness and transparency and protect your confidentiality and your rights. Therefore, we provide you with the following information, pursuant to the cited Article 13 of Legislative Decree:
1. The data provided by you will be processed for the following purposes:
oto fulfill the obligations arising as the result of the relationships established between you and the Company;
- to fulfill the administrative and accounting obligations associated with the cited relationships;
- to fulfill the obligations which arise under the law, regulations and in general, under legislation, also European Union legislation, applicable from time to time.
- The data processing will be performed with the support of telematic, hardcopy and IT means.
3. Your data will be stored by our Company for the period of time strictly necessary to ensure the correct fulfillment of the cited scopes, without prejudice to the need to store the data for a longer period, in accordance with the applicable legislation, also the applicable accounting legislation.
4. C.S.T. COMPRESSION SERVICE TECHNOLOGY S.R.L., with registered office in via Pian dei Carpini n. 1 Firenze is the data controller.
5. The Manager pro-tempore of the Company's is the data processor with whom you will able to exercise the rights set out in the following point.
6. You have the right to be informed, at any time, regarding which data are available to the Company and how such data is used, in accordance with the provisions envisaged under Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/03.